Monday, July 12, 2010

Best Place to Live

I just saw that Money magazine voted Blue Springs the 49th best place to live, out of the top 100. My joy in reading that fact is magnified by the fact that my house is (pending final inspection) sold, enabling us to move to Blue Springs.

As we have gotten to know the church these past couple of weeks, we have become even more anxious to call Blue Springs our home. This church community has been so welcoming, and it has been fun to explore the area. The only thing left is to be able to go to sleep at night in the same community where I am in ministry. And, pending final inspection, we will be able to move in on August 16.

We can’t wait to move to “the best place to live.” The funny thing is, Andy and I didn’t need Money magazine to tell us that Blue Springs is the best place for us to live. Blue Springs is where we have our church home, and where we have each other. It is, without a doubt, the best place for us to live.